Thursday, December 5, 2013

We got a new TV!

So our tv has always been small, but it seemed much smaller when we moved to the new house [At some point I'm going to have to stop calling it a new house- but not today!]. While watching, I was often squinting hard to see anything- slowly giving myself a major headache every day. The later at night it got, the harder I would squint until I started looking a little bit pug-ish.  Reading subtitles was downright impossible. "Why don't you just wear your glasses?", you ask. "Because I don't want to." So getting a new bigger one has been on the list for a while, and we just decided to rip the bandaid and do it. Happy Cyber Monday to Us!


New tv is massive! Maybe a little bigger than I would've preferred, but manfolk had a strong opinion, so here we are. And in the spirit of furniture dominos, the old tv came upstairs to the green room so that I can watch the news in the morning as I get ready. To do so, I had to commandeer the console table that was in the fireplace room, but never fit on the wall. There was already a cable box upstairs, but it was in the wrong place- so I had to rip out the cable to move it over, and then reattach. [Sidenote- we have cable running all through both the upstairs and downstairs, just nailed in place. It would be great to someday run it through the walls the nice way- but that's pretty low on the list.]

Green Room gets a new console table and tv- Little Thing tries to eat cords.

Thus, two rooms get a huge improvement, but fireplace room now really needs a new piece of furniture to fill in the hole I just created.


No comments:

Post a Comment