Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Decorations!

Like most of the rest of the country, we got hit hard with wintery mix this weekend and last- so we took advantage of the opportunity to stay inside and get things festived up for the holidays. I went just a little bit overboard in an effort to have something festive in every room. I also took the opportunity to change up some of the wall things.

The entryway has a small arrangement of white candle holders and red ornaments on the piano.



The archway is draped with red berries, leading into the fireplace room.

The Fireplace has some branches and a red ribbon for our Christmas cards. 


Lanterns & Branches in the Dining Room


Candles and Ornaments as a centerpiece in the dining room


A floating candle on cranberries in the kitchen

I wrapped the bannister with live pine roping and lights. 


While I was at it- I decided to finally put up the wedding picture we had signed by our guests. 


To complete the wall- I added two more silver frames with black and white wedding pics. The christmas lights reflect in the frames and look really purty. 

`
more red berries upstairs in the bathroom. 


The wall art that was on the stairs came down to the entryway to brighten it up. 


and last but not least- the tree! 


The tree topper- my stuffed quetzal from Costa Rica, in a gold wire nest.


I've got a couple more things planned- but for now- this is our holiday house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment